RobotStudio event

Element view is not refreshed anymore

Options

After using RS 5.10.2400.147 for a while my station is not updated anymore.

For example if I teach a new position or delete one the changes will not be shown in the elements-view. Activation of a system also does not appear in the elements-view. Every change is ignored.

On the other hand the station seems to be accepting the changes and the view itself still works fine (opening and closing branches, context menus etc.).

Is this a known bug and is there any workaround? I did not find an answer in the forum. The error seems to be "saved" in the project file, some earlier revisions of my project are still working but using those files would mean to trash some days of work.

MaWi812008-4-9 16:44:55

Comments

• AndersJ
    Options

Hi,

I have seen this problem in earlier versions of RS but in those cases a restart of RS has solved the problem. It sounds a little bit strange that the error is "saved" with the station. However, first thing to try is to restart RS. (To force a browser update, you can click "Collapse Browser Contents" in the context menu of the browser top node.)

If a restart do not solve the problem, please send me a "Pack&Go" of your project so we can try to reproduce your problem here. You can send it to anders.jahnberg@se.abb.com.

Best regards,

Anders Jahnberg, ABB Robotics

Best regards,
    Anders Jahnberg
    ABB Robotics
  • MaWi81
    Options

Hi,

thank you for the advise. Restarting did not solve the problem but "Collapse Browser Contents" works and updates the element-view.

Regards,
    Marcel

Edit: Problem "solved" by a fluke. Seemed to be a bug in one of the controllers which persisted until it was deleted and re-integrated. Hopefully the developers are on it.
    MaWi812008-4-17 16:31:15