RobotStudio event

Connect to PC

Options
Hello, I have an IRB 1400, and I connect it to the network via hub. My PC can ping to the controller and I can also use the RobInstall to send cfg data to the controller.

My question is, can I access the harddisk of the controller with the PC? How can I display it then? I want to write the program in the PC and send it directly to the controller, because writing program in the teach pendant is a little bit difficult.

Second question, I would like to attach a gripper and move it pneumatically. Is it using the blue cable located between axe 2 and axe 3? And is it correct that the black cable next to the blue cable is the power socket of the external axe? Later I will give the picture of the cable I was talking about, after I take the picture.

I am confuse how to attach the gripper now image Air pressure is sent to the hole at the base of the robot, then it come out at the blue cable? Then is it any command in the teach pendant related with the pneumatic gripper?

Need help here imageimage

Thank you in advance image

Comments

• joaof
    Options

Hi,

Why you don't use the robotstudio online to change your program? it's freeware and is very simple to use them.

I don't hunderstand the second question try post a picture whith your problem.

Best regards,

Joao Fidalgo

• riph
    Options
    RobotStudio Online is a freeware? Any idea where to find it? I already browse everywhere but cannot find one. All I can find is non online version of RobotStudio image
  • RussD
    Options
    Its for IRC5 only.
    Russell Drown