RobotStudio event

multimove on track

Options

I have made a system with 2 coordinated multimoved IRB4400/60 from the eksampel i the helpfile.

I have also made a system with one IRB4400/60 on track from the eksample in the helpfile.

Both works fine.

If i make a multimove system with 2 coordinated Irb4400/60 and one track i get an error when i load the cfg file that match the track.

See atahed file.

2008-05-13_113715_Error_track_with_multimove.zip

I use RS 5.10.2370.146

Best Regards

Klaus Soenderhegn
www.cadalysator.dk

Comments

• Henrik Berlin
    Options

Hi Klaus,

The error you see is related to the RobotWare configuration and not RS.

Just a couple of stupid questions:

* Do you want to have the track in Task1 or Task2?
    * What track model do you use? IRBT4003, RTT or IRBT4004? 
    * Did you add an additional axes drive unit for the track in the task of the track?

Note 1: For IRBT4004 you need to have the track in the first task and use the Track.5.09.0010 mediapool (include it when building the system in system builder).

Note 2: For RTT and IRBT4003 you must use one of the supplied configuration files. You must select the one corresponding to the correct task, i.e. if you use a track of length 5.7m in task 2, then load the parameter file TRACK_5_7_Task2.cfg

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • Henrik Berlin
    Options

...and

IRBT4004 is not yet supported by "Create System From Layout" so you need to create the system manually for that one. On the other hand it uses a dynamic model for the track which means improved motion performance and reduced cycle time.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • Klaus
    Klaus ✭✭
    Options
    [QUOTE=Henrik Berlin]

Hi Klaus,

The error you see is related to the RobotWare configuration and not RS.

Just a couple of stupid questions:

* Do you want to have the track in Task1 or Task2?
    * What track model do you use? IRBT4003, RTT or IRBT4004? 
    * Did you add an additional axes drive unit for the track in the task of the track?

Note 1: For IRBT4004 you need to have the track in the first task and use the Track.5.09.0010 mediapool (include it when building the system in system builder).

Note 2: For RTT and IRBT4003 you must use one of the supplied configuration files. You must select the one corresponding to the correct task, i.e. if you use a track of length 5.7m in task 2, then load the parameter file TRACK_5_7_Task2.cfg

The track ig IRBT4004 and the cfg file was fore task1.

The RW is 5.10.146.00

I will try to make a new system but have 2 RW in 5.09

5.09.01_1020 and 5.09.99_166

and not the one wrote.

I have add the drive as shown in the help file end the add the cfg file to the system in RS after.

Bets regards Klaus

[/QUOTE]
    Best Regards

Klaus Soenderhegn
    www.cadalysator.dk
  • Klaus
    Klaus ✭✭
    Options

Greate Henrik It worked with robotware 5.09.1020.01

Great support thanks for your help.

But i'm going to order this setup tommorow. Is there a problen with the real robots and RW 5.10?

Best regards Klaus

Best Regards

Klaus Soenderhegn
    www.cadalysator.dk
  • Henrik Berlin
    Options

The mediapool Track.5.09.0010 also supports RW 5.10 contrary to what the name suggests. I believe the same setup will work also for real robots. The system will be exactly the same. There is a later version of the Track mediapool available though, and I suggest your ordered system will use the later one. There should not be any major changes though.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB