RobotStudio event

MoveL no movement

Options
I'm executing a MoveL instruction in a function, but for some reason the first time this function needs to run, it doesn't run. The pointer keeps on showing that is the next instruction, but nothing happens. The only way to get movement again is to increase the speed 1 or 2% (sometimes even 10%) and the execution of the robot continue (the problem just appears in automatic mode).

This same function is called in the code many times and works without problem.

Any idea?

Comments

• carmila
    Options

Hi,

I already meet this problem several days ago. I have suggested to use the moveJ instead of moveL in the instruction. (espescially in the first). Maybe you can try it.

Hope it will help you image

best regards,

carmila

carmila2008-6-24 3:51:35
    indah carmila

• This is not exactly the first instruction (is the first instruction in the function). I have tried to change it to MoveJ (one instruction previous, that instruction in all the 4 combinations) and not success. Actually if i change to MoveJ, i needed to add more speed in order to get movement.
    vidalesr2008-6-24 11:9:53
  • Apparently my velocity definitions where to fast. So increasing the speed of the system around 10% (in the FPU) and reducing a bit the velocity definitions solve the problem