RobotStudio event

Full screen Usability

Options

Hi,

I'd like very much the full screen  view, but  as  it is  now , it  is not  so  useful.

What about to  add  a  4  arrows in middle of the 4  borders and  when  the  mouse is  moved over  on  of the  arrows,  the  standard  rs  elements  will appears:

For  example if  i move the mouse  on the  top  arrow, the  ribbon slide down, i  can  click  on the  desired  button, then when i  move the mouse  away, it  automatically disappers.

See pic1 and pic2

(yuo can take  as  reference  the  Adobe Lightroom sw)

BR

Oscar

BR
Oscar Ferrrato

Comments

• oscar_f
    Options

BR
    Oscar Ferrrato
  • Hi Oscar,

The full screen feature is primarily intended for multi-monitor environments. If you have two monitors, the fullscreen window is opened on on the secondary monitor and you can still access the ribbon etc (as well as a second document window, e.g. Rapid editor) on the primary monitor.

Your suggestion is definitely a good idea for a single monitor though!

Note that you can achieve something similar already by minimizing the ribbon and setting the tool windows to auto-hide:

regards,
    Johannes

Johannes Weiman
    Software Engineer
    ABB Robotics
  • I've another problem with full screen RAPID editor...when I accept the modifications, for example using check button or "step over" button RobotStudio crash!

The software is blocked and only solution is shutting down the process...

Have you the same problem?