RobotStudio event

Formula One OCX Programmaker 4.5

Hi!

Finally i got my new laptop but when i installed ProgramMaker 4.5 and then should start it up i get the message "ProgramMaker was unable to register the Formula One OCX. Error Code = 0."

I have read in another thread that i should try in user-level "Standard" but it doesnt work.

Then i thought that i maybe must uninstall Programmaker and install it again but now it didnt work to uninstall! :S I only get the message.

"Internal Error 2328. C:Program FilesCommon FilesABB AutomationControlsV32mediadiskboots4bootoot.exe"

So how should i do with the OCX thing and how should i do when i want to uninstall Programmaker?

//Fredrik Johansson

Comments

• Hi Fredrik,

Please ensure that you have Administrator privileges on your computer. This is required to install, and uninstall ProgramMaker.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • Ok now i solved the problem but i dont know how! :p I think it was that i registered some DLL and OCX files with "regsvr32.

But now i have a new problem!

When i have filled the form in "lickeyreq.exe" and click Next i get this message "Runtime error '9': subscript out of range" so i cant get a license key! image

Any ideas?

//Fredrik Johansson

• Hi Fredrik.

The problem is that you cannot run the "lickeyreq.exe" directly. If you do so you have not chosen for what product you want to generate the request file for.

Please follow the procedure below:

Go via  Start > Programs > ABB Automation > System Information

Choose the tab "Products"

Click and mark "ProgramMaker" and then click the button "Request License Key for ProgramMaker".

This should work better.

Tonje Sandberg
    Service Training Coordinator
    ABB AB / Robotics Products