RobotStudio event

FP proyects.

Options
Hello.
I am a beginner with RAB and robotStudio. A short time ago that I know the software but this I have already done quite advanced simulations to arc welding. image

My question is related to RAB.
I have installed on my PC the VS2005 SP1, RSOnline (RobotStudio) and RAB.
I have multiple robots IRB6650 but without the option "FP Interface" nor "PC Interface."

I have already begun to practice with RAB. He practiced with "Using the PC SDK" in the "User Guide" and it communicate with the controller. But it did not begin with any application "FlexPendant SDK." I am not able to start as expresses the "User Guide" in the chapter 5.2.1. No icons appear on page 82. I tried all the ways I know to start a project FlexPendant. I have read over and over again the "User Guide" to start these projects.
Only appears in the VB application Languages / Visual
Basic / Smart Device / Pocket PC2003 & Smartfone 2003 & Windows CE 5.0, but does not appear "FlexPendant".

What can I do?. image

Thank you for your patience.image

Comments

• Ingela
    Options

Hello,

Today RAB supports only the English version of VS 2005. I think that you are using another language?

On my computer the FlexPendant templates that are integrated in Visual Studio and appear as icons in the New Project dialog (User's guide page 82) can be found at

C:Program FilesMicrosoft Visual Studio 8Common7IDEProjectTemplatesCacheCSharpSmartDeviceFlexP endant1033

and at

C:Program FilesMicrosoft Visual Studio 8Common7IDEProjectTemplatesVisualBasicSmartDeviceFlexP endant1033

What does it look like on your computer? Do you have '1033'?

Best regards,

Ingela Brorsson
    Software Engineer
    ABB Robotics, Sweden
  • jesus
    jesus ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Ingela.

The problem was the language of VS2005. I had installed the version in Spanish. A few minutes ago I reinstalled the English version and have already been (as if by magic) icons templates FP SDK. image
    My mistake was ignoring compatible version of VS2005. image

From now to make further consultation forum, since everything begins to operate.

Thanks again.image