RobotStudio event

Allocate more memory space

Options

Hi, For IRC5, it is possible to allocate more space from Flash to working memory? I have 1000 procedure for different parts calling in production and now it seems system is too slow. Working memory together with hd0a consists of physical capacity from Flash disk.

Is it possible that some system parameter can control to allocate more working memory space?

Comments

• RussD
    Options
    I'm not sure i understand the problem, are you running out of RAPID program memory or running out of disk space, or both? If you are loading all 1000 procedures into memory all at once I would recommend that you refactor your program structure so that you can load/unload modules (containing only the needed procedures) dynamically as necessary. 
    Russell Drown
  •   Thank you, Russel. I should explain my question again.

Disk space is ok. I just have problems with memory space. And actually each time I only have to load a single procedure each time. Other procedures if no change I do not need to reload them all at once.

• RussD
    Options

On the System Info screen, under Software Resources>RAPID>RAPID Memory, what are your values for Current Free RAPID memeory and Total RAPID memory?

Russell Drown