RobotStudio event

License

Options
Hello,

I've a problem with the license-file:

At first I start the "License Key Installation Wizard" to install the new license. In the next step I'm looking in the "Software Product Administrator" if the license-file is installed. So far everything is ok. But now if I try to start RobotStudio I got the message that I don't have a valid license!

Maybe there is a problem with the registry, because last week we had to repare MS Windows XP with the CD... image

I've already installed RobotStudio new!

What else can I do? image

G?nter

Comments

• Orbid, please follow these steps:

1. Install the software on the computer
    2. Generate a new License Key Request Form (LKRF) from the computer. Use the same License ID as before.
    3. Send us the new LKRF to   softwarefactory_support@se.abb.com

In return you will get a new License Key File.

Neil Zhu

• Orbid
    Options
    Thank you for the reply, but I think that I have to describe the problem again:

I have installed the license maybe five times and the program "Software Product Administrator" shows that I have the license correctly installed, but when I try to start RS, it doesn't work!!!

"Software Product Administrator" = I have a license!!!

G?nter
  • Yes, I got your point.

Please send the LKRF file to softwarefactory_support@se.abb.com, then we can check what happens.

And please use softwarefactory_support@se.abb.com this mail box for license support, to make sure the right people to handle the case.

/Neil