RobotStudio event

variables

Options

Hi all,

I've got a problem with the RobotStudio. Maybe, there is everyone who can help me.

The problem: I'm connected my PC with the controller (IRC5) and see all the modules and programms. I declared num variables as PERS for count the produced parts. The value of the variables will not be refreshed. Is there everywhere a button for refresh the values?

or  How can I view the "programm data" menu from FlexPendant on the RobotStudio?

Comments

• Klaus
    Options

Hi C.

Have same problem. They dont update i the rapid edition Off or Online. ANd to see severel on FP takes time. I have made an RAB interface in VB.net to monitor the variables i want to see during test and programming. have a projekt with a lot of recipe data that i use.

You can use rapid watch in RS 5.11 but i does refresh proberly

Best regards klaus

Best Regards

Klaus Soenderhegn
    www.cadalysator.dk
  • Anders S
    Options

Hi,

The Watch Window (rapid watch) in RS is only updated after program stop.

Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics
  • Hi,

is it possible to solve the problem with an interrupt routine to stop for a moment the programm flow?

• Klaus
    Options

Hi C

Do you have PC interfase option on your robot

Best Regards

Klaus Soenderhegn
    www.cadalysator.dk
  • Hi klaus,

unfortunately we don't have the PC interface option. Have you got a solution which use the PC interface?

• Klaus
    Options

Hi again.

Yes i have made i small App in RAP to monitor my variables during running both on VC and real robot.

Best regards Klaus

Best Regards

Klaus Soenderhegn
    www.cadalysator.dk