RobotStudio event

latest RS5.10

Options
Hi,

what is the latest build for RS5.10?

how can I get it? When I'm logged in the download area I can only download 5.11 and some powerpacs.

Thanks,

Jet
Jet,
Janin Delorme, Ing. (P.Eng)

Comments

• Hi Jet,

You will find the latest build of RobotStudio 5.10, Build: 5.10.2400.147, on http://www.abb.com/robotics /Downloads

Look for RobotStudio 5.10 under Design, Programming & Configuration software. 

BR//GA?ran

gholmqvist2008-10-10 14:33:59
    Göran Holmqvist
    ABB
  • Jetman
    Options
    Hello Gholmqvist,

I have tried your link but it doesn't seem to work.

I remember that the old way to get it was indeed to look under Design, programming and configuration software but with the RobotStudio Community the old web page is gone.

Now, in the new download section of the RobotStudio community everyone has access to RS5.11 but not the older versions.

Did I miss something?

Also I found out that some pages, for example the french Web page of Canada, don't have any link to the RobotStudio community.
    Jet,
  • You're right Jetman, 

RobotStudio 5.10 is not currently available via the Community and due to some configuration issue this release was not visible to all users via www.abb.com/robotics /Downloads last week, - This should now be solved! 

I have also heard that the process of updating the local pages on abb.com with links to the RobotStudio Community is ongoing but not fully in place yet.

BR//GA?ran
    Göran Holmqvist
    ABB
  • Jetman
    Options
    Thanks,
    your link works so I have what I need.

But the page is not yet updated it seems because the only Download I can find is the Donwload center which is just manuals and documents.

Can you attach a Print Screen of what you see when you are in the  www.abb.com/robotics page?

I do not see the DOWNLOADS you mention  and  www.abb.com/robotics/Downloads doesn't work. I have tried the USA english page and it's no diffAcrent.

Thanks,

Jet

Jet,
  • Hi Jet,

Good to hear that you now have what you need. Thumbs Up

To be more clear, go to  http://www.abb.com/robotics and then select Downloads in the list of links on the right hand side of the page - this will take you to the Download Center. You can select "Software" as Document kind in order to limit your search result. /GA?ran

gholmqvist2008-10-14 12:11:09
    Göran Holmqvist
    ABB
  • Jetman
    Options
    Ah, got it :)

Thanks a lot,

I thought the download center was only for documents so I never selected Software in the document kind. Well it does say DOCUMENT kind so I didn't think I would find software there :)

anyway thanks a lot, Smile

Jet
    Jet,