RobotStudio event

GTPUMessageBox is created 2 times

Options
Hello,

I am working now on an HMI and I have the following problem.
In the reason of to secure the users safety I used a GTPUMessageBox to inform the user before the robot start to move.

My code:
GTPUMessageBox.Show(this.Parent, new MessageBoxEventHandler(RobotMove), "Robot will move - acknoledge with YES", "Security", System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxIcon.Question, System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxButtons.YesNo);

My Eventhandler checks the answer:
public void RobotMove(object sender, ABB.Robotics.Tps.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.DialogResult == System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult.Yes)
            {
                //Call Routine
             }
          }

And now to my problem:
If I press the button for moving the robot I the MsgBox will be shown correctly. I press Yes
and the robot starts to move. During the movement approx. after 1 second the MsgBox will be shown again. The MsgBox will be shown everytime 2 times.

Hopefully somebody will be able to help me in this case.

Comments

• carlosmtz2000
    Options
    Hi,

In which event are you relying for showing the MessageBox?
    Carlos Martinez
    ABB
  • chaos
    Options
    Hi,

the event for showing the MsgBox is a button_click - private void MyButton_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    I check some values of the controller and depending on the result I call a MsgBox with the posted code.

Regards
    chaos

• carlosmtz2000
    Options

Can you reproduce this in a virtual Flex Pendant? If you can, you could debug and put an stop in the event button_click and figure out who is calling the method

Carlos Martinez
    ABB