RobotStudio event

Save new items in ComboBox by end user

Options
Hey everyone,

i have a little problem. I've use a combobox in my custom Flexpendant applikation.  In that applikation i want to add new item's to the combobox. So far everything works fine, but when i shut down the combobox the new added items removed from my combobox . Cry But it's very important for me that the new added items still stay in the Combobox next time, because later the end user has no chance to change that in VS 2005, only on the Flexpendant...
Is there any way to save that?

It also would reach for me if  i only can rename  the items and then save it! Because then i would make a long list with "empty" items in the combobox Wink

Anyone an idea?

Comments

• RussD
    Options
    You need to persist the contents of the list, so you should either populate the the contents of the list with RAPID data and use the built-in functionality to update the underlying RAPID data, or you can serialize the list contents to a file and re-read the file at run time to get the updated list contents. If your list contents are subject to change, you need to get the data from some dynamic data source instead of adding them at design time.
    Russell Drown