RobotStudio event

Media Pool

Options

Hi,

first of all, iA'm a beginner in Robot Studio and need some help.

1- Not possible to load a working backup from a real robot to RS5.11, because the Media Pool does not contain the additional Option: 3HEA-014-50358. Have anyone this option?

One way is get in touch with  ABB to get support to my backup.

2- Can anyone give me some simple example of RobotStudio RS5.11 project and Robot Application Builder project?

thanks for the help

Comments

• Henrik Berlin
    Options
    Hi,

I can answer question 1: The mediapool is available on the physical robot controller. The easiest way to get it is to use the "Go Offline" feature of RobotStudio 5.11.01. Note that you may need to use RobotStudio 5.11.01, since the feature may not be working as expected in 5.11. RobotStudio 5.11.01 has just been released and is available on the RobotStudio Community. See announcement on top of the topic RobotStudio IRC5 (5.x -), i.e. the current topic.

Alternatively, you may use the "File Transfer" tool of the Online tab of RobotStudio to copy the mediapool from your physical robot controller to your computer.

If you don't have access to the physical robot controller, you need to get the mediapool from ABB.
    Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • Henrik Berlin
    Options

For question 2, you should pose the question in the RAB-forum.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB

• Thanks for the help.
    Luzifer2008-12-01 12:23:57