RobotStudio event

conveyor tracking

Options
hi all,

i use irb 2400 with conveyor tracking option. In I/o view, in DI, there is  a C1DStamp (i 'm not remember exactly, but  there  is  a  word: stamp Tongue), which is still counting  number. I don't  find the  description about it, what number  that  counted,  etc.  Would you please  tell  me  the description about  it?  And if  it is  still  counting  every i  run robot, is there any probably that  the number is  reach  the maximum (99999999999)?  if it reach the maximum number, can i run my robot again? (until now, it isn't reach the maximum number, but next week we must send to our customer), I'm worry about it.

Btw, i also want to ask about the maintenance. Is the controller can reminds us about when we must change the oil, grease, etc?  If yes, what should we do? Are we only change the oil? or we must use call routine.., and so on?

Thanks before.

BR,
indah carmila

Comments

• j_proulx
    Options
    Hello,

c1DTimestamp holds the time when following signals were last sampled:

?_? Position

?_?
    Speed
    ?_?
    Connected
    ?_?
    NullSpeed

This can be found in the DeviceNet Manual 3HAC020676-001.

The IRC 5 controllers have a program called Service Information System (SIS) installed. SIS has timers that display warnings on the FlexPendant when service intervals have expired.See the attached manual.

BR
    Jim Proulx
    webwiz/222/SIS_3HAC025709-001.zip
  • Dear Jim,

Thanks for your reply. I already read the device net manual about c1Dtimestamps, but i still have a question: is it any probability c1DTimeStamps reach the maximum number ? (99999999) If yes, we should reset the counter or is there an automatically reset?

One question again, about the reset counter in SIS manual , it said that we must tab serviceinfo/rob_x/counter/reset to reset the counter. But when i explore my FP, i don't find that instruction. There is only a routine that named serviceinfo. is counter reset included in service info, so when i call routine service info, automatically i also reset the counter?

Thanks before

indah carmila