RobotStudio event

Where to Download

Options
I am unable to see the download on the link provided. Was it taken down?
Dustin

Comments

• The ScreenMaker 5.11 CTP has not yet been posted for download.  We are awaiting the final build for 2 problems that really affected the usability of the product. 
    It should appear on the Downloads site by Friday afternoon.
  • The ScreenMaker 5.11 CTP is now available on the Downloads page.

Please try it out and let us know how it goes.

Steve
  • Unfortunately I'm unable to use it because I do not have Robot Studio 5.11, I am stuck using 5.10 because of the network license issue.  dh_custompak2009-01-09 16:01:31
    Dustin
  • You have to upgrade the RS to 5.11.....Try to download the RS 5.11 from http://www.abb.com/product/ap/seitp327/049ffeb82687791ec12574b9004958cf.aspx

ask for a license through license wizard ( if you have license then directly use)..Then load Screen maker and try to use...

Note : Try to use a clean PC

Regards

Sunil
    sunil sabut2009-01-12 07:18:17
    Sunil Sabut
    India Corporate Research
    ABB - India
  • There is no network license for RS 5.11, I can not upgrade because my company has purchased a network license not a single station license. It's not an issue of not being able to use 5.11. It's an issue with the actual software in our case. I have been waiting months for ABB to release an update so we can actually update our software.

I hope they release this update soon to fix the network license soon, I am very anxious to use this software.

For reference :

this is my issue
    dh_custompak2009-01-12 16:49:23
    Dustin