RobotStudio event

problem in network license, please help

Options
hi all,

currently i use RS 5.10, with network license. yesterday i check out the license, because when i connect it via LAN, my computer become slower.

When i install  RS in new computer, i check in the license again. But unfortunaly, the server is disconnect, so there are many error message. When i turn on the server again, and need to get the license, the license is gone. In licensed file said that there is no license (license : 0 ). Today, i check the license again, and still no change, i can't use the Robot studio anymore.

What should i do? can i get the license and use my RS again? (it is still 15 days )

thank you

BR,

indah carmila

Comments

• Kim
    Options
    Hi Carmila,

As the server was offline when you tried to check in, the license was lost from your client pc. But it could not be checked in to the server again. Hence the 0 licenses on the server now.

It will automatically check in the license to the server after the agreed number of days (15 days) has run out.

BR

Kim
  • Dear Kim,

Thanks for your reply. I will wait for the day to use RW 5.10 again. now, i'm using RW 5.11 trial version to make simulation.
    Kim, do you know if the RS can make simulation as accurate as real controller? I make a simulation using IRB 6650 s in RS 5.11, but when I change the speed to 7000 mm/s, the speed is the same when i use speed 4000 mm/s. the cycle time also same. BUt, in my experience, using the real controller will be faster if we use faster speed. can you have any solution / share for my problem?

Thank you

BR,

indah carmila
  • Hi,

If you are using short moves the robot may not be able to accelerate fast enough to even reach a speed of 4,000 mm/sec so increasing the speed further will not give you any reduction in cycle time.

To see if this is the problem reduce the speed to say 2,000 mm/sec and see if the cycle time increases.

If it does you can increase the speed in steps untill the cycle time stops getting shorter and you have found the limiting spped for that move.

Regards

Graeme