RobotStudio event

Robotstudio5.11

Options
Dead
Dear Sir,

Our company bought robotstudio 5.11 software.

Now I am using 5.11 software,learning and testing it how to use functions.

After created solid object, I wanna see obj's lines on obj.How should I do and which one can I click? How can I see lines?

The another one is when I change the coordinate value (because not the same coordinate in tool and wobj), three axes are follow change.I mean i wanna change only X axis, but Y and Z direction also change. How should I do for that?

Please reply me and deliver .

Thanks and best regards,

Mie
Mie

Comments

• NIKHIL
    Options
    Dear Mie,

I think i don't under stand your querry very clearly, but based on my under standings i am replying to you.

1 . If you are creating a solid from RS then you cannot select single surfaces other than the

faces and if you are asking about the Obj frame, then you need to create an Obj frame

location on the part.

2 . The coordinate system is nothing but the center point of all X, Y & Z axis. You cannot

move only one axis. But if you want to locate it at some places it is possible to do by

positioning option.

This is a simple try to solve your problem based on my under standing of your querry. If i didn't answer to your question please repeat the same with more specifically.

Regards,
    Nikhil