RobotStudio event

Conveyor tracking ACC and RAMP

Options
Hello everybody,
I'm currently building a conveyor tracking application over an IRB660 robot, the problem is that I can't understand how the AccSet X,Y parameter affect the moviment. It seems that a "AccSet 100,100" setting is the best to get a good-looking robot moviment while following the conveyor, but I can't use that because otherwise the product is lost from the pick-up head; then I tried to use something like "AccSet 70,50", but the robot seems to be "delayed" respect to the conveyor, it moves foward-backward 2 or 3 times before connecting to the right speed.
I could try many combinations of ACC and RAMP, but... what's the correct default value for conveyor tracking application?A?
Sorry for myA?"bad way" to explain the situation, but I'm a newbie into the big Robots world...A?Embarrassed
Thanks
Antonio

Comments

• ...nothing? :-(
  • Hello Tony

You should post a backup and details of your path and conveyor speed (constant or stop and go)

• No problem about speed, it's constant speed...

Here some code:

MoveL Offs(DEP_SACCHE{N_PROG},OFFSET_SCARICO,200,200), VEL_BASSA, z150, TOOL_ATTIVOWObj:=WobjCnv;
    MoveL Offs(DEP_SACCHE{N_PROG},OFFSET_SCARICO,200,0), VEL_BASSA, fine, TOOL_ATTIVOWObj:=WobjCnv;
    VUOTO_OFF "1";
    AccSet 100, 20;
    MoveL Offs(DEP_SACCHE{N_PROG},OFFSET_SCARICO,400,0), VEL_BASSA, fine, TOOL_ATTIVOWObj:=WobjCnv;
    ! SALVO LA QUOTA ATTUALE
    LAST_POS:=CRobT(Tool:=Tool10Wobj:=Wobj1);
    LAST_POS.trans.z:=1800;
    LAST_POS.trans.y:=LAST_POS.trans.y+50;
    PRECEDENTE:=2;
    VUOTO_OFF "2";
  • What are values of
    vel_bassa

conveyor speed

tool

load data

parameters

adjustment_speed

Do you start tracking with this move instruction ?

When do you have oscillation ?

Can you post a video ?