RobotStudio event

ScreenMaker issue

I have an issue with a project that I created. All components work fine, the only problem is that some buttons and some of the labels which allow multiple states are showing in an undefined state the moment I open up another application (i.e. program data, different from my application). When I open up my application the first time on the TP, it works all fine. I open up a different app, like I mentioned by example program data and then go back to my application, some of the buttons and labels will appear in undefined state. Anyone else had this problem? If I close my app and reopen again, all works fine until I toggle the windows.
adrian

Comments

• Hello Adrian
    Could you please share your complete project into the forum (Please attach the Screen Maker project as a Zip folder into this forum).

Regards

Sunil
    sunil sabut2009-02-09 03:57:28
    Sunil Sabut
    India Corporate Research
    ABB - India
  • Hi Sunil,

I mailed you the project and a small video with the issue.

Regards,
    adrian
  • Hello Adrian
    The bigger attachment mail replication is taking lot of time due to some internal lotus note problem at my end.

It would be great if you can attach the necessary files into this forum itself ..(because by doing this it will also be avaliable to all members in other locations , which will help in getting the solution quickly)
    Sunil Sabut
    India Corporate Research
    ABB - India
  • Hi Sunil,

Regards
    adrian
  • Hello Adrian,

A couple of things. 

1)  If ok with you, then either post or email a RS pack-and-go to me or Sunil and we can then run the full system.

2)  We have not seen this problem before, but you have a lot of Application Variable bindings as well as bindings to controller data (RAPID mostly).   Are the binding problems appearing on the labels and buttons that are bound to Application Variables or controller variables?

Kind Regards,

Steve

• Hi Steve,

Since I do not have your mail, I sent the rspag to Sunil. The buttons are tied to event generators which are monitoring the status of rapid variables and also directly writing into rapid variables.

I am attaching a short video with the example.webwiz/183/SM_Undefined_State_Issue.zip
    adrian
  • Hi,

There was a problem in the managment of multiple states for an object. The correction will be available in the next RW version.

BR/Carlos
    Carlos Martinez
    ABB