RobotStudio event

RobotStudio 5.11.02

Options
Is this a released, stable product?  I discovered it on the RobotStudio Community page, and installed it (I wanted the 205kg version of the IRB6660).  I have been unable to run for more than an hour without getting the "Unhandled exception ..." message. This happened when creating new stations.  I had less success with my existing stations from 5.11.01.

Thinking it was a bad install, I re-loaded 5.11.01, and verified the old stations were still okay (the new ones weren't backward compatible?), then deleted everything and tried again.  The results were the same.

I am not sure where I should send the logs and dump files?  For the US, should I use the Sales or Service contact?
Jim Haglund

Comments

• Anders S
    Options
    Hi,

RS 5.11.02 is a released product. If you have a station that works in 5.11.01 but not in 5.11.02, am I very interested in your logs and dump files. If possible, I would also appreciate if you could send us a Pack & Go file of the station that fails. 
    The formal way to report this kind of problems is to contact your service contact, but in this case you can mail it directly to me: anders.spaak@se.abb.com
    Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics