RobotStudio event

Checkbox AutoCheck property

Options
RAB CheckBox....   AutoCheck Property

The documentation says that it is a property....  and it is in the meta data in "object explorer"... (as protected internal).... BUT, it is NOT available in the VS IDE

...... is it there or not?.... if it is, then how do I use it?    If not then why is it documented as if it were?

(VS 2005   RAB 5.11)
Mike Kegley

Comments

• RussD
    Options
    Being a protected internal property, the only way you could use it is in a derived implementation of check box, i.e. "MyCheckBox".

As far as seeing it in the VS Object Browser, you may want to change your "Show..." settings so that you are only seeing Public Members, and perhaps Inherited Members. This will greatly reduce the clutter and filter out that which you are unlikely to use.

The documentation is generated directly from the source code, and I think that the settings are such that anything potentially "usable" is displayed. Like the object browser, you can filter out most of the stuff you won't use by unchecking the filter check boxes for a given class. Unfortunately, the contents list is not filtered when changing the check boxes.
    Russell Drown