RobotStudio event

Conveyor Tracking & PickMaster

Options
Hello!
I have tested to simulate picking lines with conveyor tracking in RS 5.12 with good results.

Our customers always use PickMaster for these types of lines so we would like to be able to simulate conveyor tracking with PickMaster also. Made some quick tests to understand what the limitations are. Main problem seems to be that conveyor is started when play button is pushed. When using PickMaster simulation has to be started from PickMaster, when doing that the conveyor is standing still and hence robot is standing still waiting for positions. Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Some other issues I noted:

* When making a warm start of a system with option "Prepared for PickMaster" I got error message "File: .downlinkts.c   Line 130   0<downlinkts_object_p->fd" and was forced to restart RobotStudio. After restart system works fine.

* Did not succed in adding two systems with option "Prepared for PickMaster" to same station. Got above error message and was forced to restart RobotStudio.

Am I doing something wrong or cannot "PickMaster type conveyor" systems be handeld by RobotStudio?

//Daniel

Comments

• hello,

i am trying to implement and use the conveyor tracking in RS 5.12. can you guide me how do u do this ? if possible send some presentation or a video on how it works to me here or email me.

Actually im working on how to implement on vision sensor in RS 5.12

your help is needed.

thank u

steven
  • dawa
    Options
    Hi Steven,
    A power point presentation you find here http://forums.robotstudio.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2962

Also see RS user manual, conveyor tracking is described in a good way.

Regarding conveyor tracking specific issues, please see application manual for conveyor tracking.

If you have some specific questions please send me an email and I try to answer them.

//Daniel