RobotStudio event

ScreenMaker and RS5.12

Hi there,

i had to setup my PC completely new due to some deleted  things....

Now i have instlled RAB 5.12, RS 5.12 and RW 5.12.

Finally i installed the recompiled Screenmaker 5.12. Whn i then start RS 5.12 with a controller active, and try o start ScreenMaker, the attached error message comes up.

Who can give me a help on this?????

This is an urgent item, as i wanted to show the Screenmaker next week in an internal produt presentation to make the guys promoters of Screenmaker....

Regards

Thomas

Comments

• Hi Thomas,

This erros comes when there is a mismatch in the version. We will try to fix these errors.

In the meantime, where did you get ScreenMaker 5.12?

Thanks
    Carlos Martinez
    ABB
  • Hi Thomas
    which build of Screen Maker 5.12 are you using ? if it is the latest Screen Maker 5.12 executable (ScreenMaker.5.12.3076.0138), then please try to remove your RAB 5.12 from your laptop /PC and then load the above Screen maker build. you may get a solution ...

Try a released build of RS5.12 ( Avoid any RS 5.12 Revision build)

Let's know if you could get a solution.

Regards
    sunil sabut2009-05-06 05:03:00
    Sunil Sabut
    India Corporate Research
    ABB - India
  • Hi,

during the test of the RW 5.12 release candidate here in germany we got contact with Steve via Jonas Stigeberg and he gave us the version 0135.

This i have used even with an installed RAB 5.12 RC without problems, therefore i reused it with the final RS version and the final RAB version installed as well, resulting in the posted error....

Regards

Thomas

PS.: By the way, we (you or who else at ABB) should post the latest verson always at the download page in the developer section....
  • There is a ScreenMaker 5.12 CTP "recompile" now available for download on the Downloads site.

Steve