RobotStudio event

RunRoutineButtomError

Options
Hi

I make a screen with RunroutineButtom.

Build and load , no prob.

But when I test this buttom on Flexpendent , it error

Please kindly suggest me How to solve this.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Mr. Robot

Comments

• carlosmtz2000
    Options

- Do you have the module "ScreenMaker.sys" loaded?

- Does your program have a valid Program Pointer?

Carlos Martinez
    ABB
  • Hi Robot
    Just elaborating Carlos Suggestion, which is the solution for your problem....

1. Try to see "ScreenMaker.sys" module in your controller through Flex Pendant ( Go to ABB menu - Control Panel - configuration - controller - Automatic Loading of Modules, then you canl see all the avaliable module in your controller and you need to ensure that "Screenmaker.sys" module must be part of that, orelse you cann't run a routine from the Run Routine Button control in Screen maker.

( The same can be found from the mediapool location of your system RW as well " C:Program filesABB Industrial ITRoboticsITMediaPoolRobotware Version used for creating systemoptionsgtpusdk)

2. If "Screenmaker.sys" is avalible then the second reason would be to set the Program Pointer(PP) to any routine (at least main, ABB - Program editor -Degug - PP to main) before running the binded routine through ScreenMaker screen.

3. If "Screenmaker.sys" module is not avaliable then try to recreate  one more system ( by using RW build of 5.11.121 >, any 5.12 build) depending uopn the Screen Maker CTP you use, then try the run routine binding. ( Screenmaker.sys automatically gets loaded into the above location when you create a system using RW 5.11.121 onwords)

sunil sabut2009-05-08 06:10:24
    Sunil Sabut
    India Corporate Research
    ABB - India
  • Mr.Robot
    Options
    Hi

Thank you so much.

After load ScreenMaker.sys , it can run routine but has error when finish routine.

The error as below.

Infromation.

1.In program editor it seem like the PP in the service routine.

Please kindly give me some solution.

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Mr.Robot

• Hi Phaibunsak (Robot)
    As discussed today through same time, We have no problem in running Runroutine button in Screen Maker w.r.t Real and Virtual controller( It is working very fine for me). I would suggest you to create a system ( with FP interface and PC Interface option must) the reuse that system for creating a station in RS and then use that VC for deploying Screen Maker application.

Refereing to your other problem related to service routine, Sometimes you will see " the program pointer is in service routine and ,.........., in that situation you can bring back your PP by just cancelling the call routine from debug menu in FlexPendant Program editor or by closing and opening program or by reloading the program again through Program editor and then set PP to routine.

Regards

Sunil Sabut
    India Corporate Research
    ABB - India
  • carlosmtz2000
    Options
    Hi Robot :) ...

I have seen these problems before, and it is hard to reproduce. After looking in your example, it is possible that ScreenMaker is trying to terminate the routine, but the robot is still moving.

Could you set the last move instruction to be a fine point and check if error is still there?

Thanks

PS. just to clarify Sunil's comment, FP interface is a must for running ScreenMaker and RAB application; meanwhile PC interface is only needed to the development phase of the application
    Carlos Martinez
    ABB