RobotStudio event

Creating a new system with kxt files

Options
Hello,

I have an IRC5 controller with three available systems, i.e. one with the Conveyor Tracking option, another one with the PC Interface option and a third one with none of them. I also have the two kxt files for the Conveyor Tracking option and the PC Interface option, respectively.

The problem is that I need a system including both options, Conveyor Tracking and PC Interface. I have tried to back up the systems, use the backup of a system including one of the options to create a new system with RS Online and then add the other option using its kxt file, but when trying to add the new option I get the following error message (translating from Spanish):
"The selected key is not used with any other program in the current media pool. Introduce another key or look for another key file".

As the Robotware version on the IRC5 controller is 5.07, while on my PC I have versions 5.09 and 5.10, I tried to copy the Robotware folder from the controller to my PC media pool folder, but there's also no way to select it when creating the system.

I'd be very grateful if somebody could give me some advice on the steps to get a system including both options. I'm using RS 5.10.2400.147 and RS Online 5.10.147.0, but could have access to a PC with RS 5.11 if needed.

Regards,
Francesc

Comments

• carlosmtz2000
    Options
    Hi Francesc,

Since these are Robotware Options, they are only valid for the system.

You are not allowed to transfer options from one system to another. In order to do this, you need to buy the required option for the system.

In order to do this, please contact your ABB representative.

Best Regards
    Carlos Martinez
    ABB