RobotStudio event

LoadID Tool Calibration - Motion Supervision

Options
I am trying to calibrate the tool on my robot because I keep getting motion supervisions when I increase the speeds. It is about 29" long, and fairly light, maybe 1kg. I have had to decrease the accelerations using AccSet but that also drastically reduces my speed and increases cycle time. Even if I use GripLoad and define the load and tool masses and COG's I still seem to get the supervisions.

I have heard and read about LoadIdentify and I have searched for it but I cannot find it in the instruction list. Is this an embedded function that can be called from the main module?

I am unsure of how to use this seemingly very useful function for rectifying my payload/load/tool weight problems.

Any ideas??  Thanks!!!

Jay

Comments

• Jorge
    Jorge ✭✭
    Options
    LoadId works on RS?

/Jorge
    Jorge Turiel

• RussD
    Options
    Its a service routine. In teach and with a program pointer, open the program editor and select Call Routine... then pick LoadIdentity and then turn the motors on and press the play button.
    Russell Drown
  • tacnurt
    tacnurt ✭✭
    Options
    I have looked in there. The only routines that show up are my routines that I have created.

As a double check, would this routine show up, say, in RSO when you open up the main module?

Thank you!
  • RussD
    Options
    What RobotWare version does your controller have?
    Russell Drown
  • tacnurt
    tacnurt ✭✭
    Options
    I believe RobotWare 5.10.3
  • RussD
    Options
    LoadIdentify should be a built-in service routine, you can programmatically run the instruction LoadID, see the Rapid Reference Manual for more information.
    Russell Drown