RobotStudio event

Issues with conveyor tracking

Options
1.the conveyor is moving with the solid blocks constantly moving but the robot is not doing anything..... the program counter gets stuck at WaitWobj command......
2. i had created the following program

confl/off

actunit cnv1

movej__________

waitwobj wobj1

movel_________ tool1/wobj:=wobj1

and so....

but the program doesn't move beyond the waitwobj command, however the cnv1 works fine in moving the solid objects.

3. the solid parts (work-object boxes) had to be arranged before-hand in the air and they continue their path even after the length of conveyor has finished when they should fall, however i was thinking of building a system in which a robot would pickup the boxes using vacuum gripper and places it on the conveyor which then moves it to the second robot.

please help.....

Comments

• Toranja
    Options
    Hi Nehruvarun, I believe that in the first place you proceeded to the declarations right?  

CONST robtarget p0:= ...

CONST robtarget p10:= ...

CONST robtarget p20:= ...

CONST robtarget p30:= ...

CONST robtarget p40:= ...

PERS wobjdata wobjcnv2 := [ TRUE, FALSE, "CNV2" , [ [0, 0, 0], [1, 0, 0 ,0] ], [ [0, 0, 0], [1, 0, 0 ,0] ] ];

Regarding the tracking, When i compile the same kind of program it gives me no mistakes (i believe that this means that CNV2 is correctly configured), but when i try to execute it, in the instruction Actunit CNV2, the program says that there is no task associated to that...
    Any ideia???Confused

Thanks in Advance
    Best Regards
    Toranja

Toranja
  • jacekbranka
    Options
    To nehruvarun:

During conveyor movement, the wobj1 and points also move  ? Check the "activte mechanical units" it must be activated. If you will have still the problem then check the encoder unit. If the wobj1 and the points don't move with conveyor then the problem is with "start window width [mm]" you should shortcut this lenght. Hope it will help :)