RobotStudio event

Temporary license for broken PC

Options
Hello,

Our customer had installed a license on a PC. But it's broken. They will fix the PC but it takes time. So they want to use RS on another PC for 1 or 2 months until it's fixed. Is it possible? If yes, how?

BR

Yu

Comments

• Henrik Berlin
    Options

From Release Notes

License support
    For license-related questions, please contact the team responsible for license support directly at softwarefactory_support@se.abb.com.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • carmila
    Options

Dear Henrik,

My PC also have trouble, I think my hardisk have many bad sectors, so I would like to replace my hardisk. Can I have the new license for my RS? (I using RS 5.12 with standalone license). Thank you.

BR,

indah carmila
  • Henrik Berlin
    Options
    Hi,

Yes, you will be able to get a new license.  In fact, from the link My Subscriptions, available on the RobotStudio Community webpage at http://www.robotstudio.com/community you can manage rehost yourself, see picture below.

This requires that your have account at MyABB correctly setup for your subscription. Normally, this should be automatically setup for you when you ordered your RobotStudio subscription. If you don't have a MyABB-account, please contact license support at softwarefactory_support@se.abb.com.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB