RobotStudio event

Robotware update

Options
Dear All,

I am new to RobotSutdio IRC5. I don't know how to upgrade robotware installed on a real robot. Can anyone show me any reference or share with me how to do that?

Many thanks for your help.

Comments

• Hi

In system builder -> download to controller
  • newform
    Options
    Thank you very much.

I tried to download the new system to the controller. But there is an error "There is no enough space in remote host".

What can I do then? What kinds of file can be removed from controller?

Many thanks

• This happens to me all the time. What I've always done is put the robot into a cold boot through the Flex Pendant, under Restart-->Advanced. Then use your robot studio to download the system.

Good Luck.

• newform
    Options
    Hi, Sir,

We just found that we have two robotware 5.10/5.11 and corresponding two robot systems in the controller. How can we load specified robot system then? We are new to robotware and robot system. Please help.

Thanks

• Hi

you can delete robotware 5.10

• newform
    Options
    Hi, everyone,

Thanks a lot for your help.

I downloaded a new robot system to the controller. When the controller is restarted, we get a message about "SMB" count modification. What happened? Should I do something to fix it?

• [QUOTE=newform]Hi, Sir,

We just found that we have two robotware 5.10/5.11 and corresponding two robot systems in the controller. How can we load specified robot system then? We are new to robotware and robot system. Please help.

Thanks
    [/QUOTE]

If there is one or more systems on the controller already, you can load them by doing Restart-->Advanced-->X-Start. This will put you in the boot application to select any existing system to load.
  • newform
    Options
    Helli,

"Restart-->Advanced-->X-Start" works well. Many thanks for the solution and your time.

This discussion has been closed.