RobotStudio event

Upgrading to 5.12, FP app. launch error

Options
Hi,

I have a fairly big FP SDK application developped since 5.06 which I have upgraded without any issue up to 5.10, simply by updating the references to the RAB bin.

I have just done it to upgrade to 5.12 and got the application to fail at launch, not able to create my view with:

imagesystem.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

can not find method ABB.Robotics.Dcl.Jogging.CreateDclJogging().

Note that my code has not been changed at all.

This is a fairly hot topic as the delivery is for end of the week.

Comments

• carlosmtz2000
    Options

- What is your applicaiton doing?

- It seems that one of the methods you reference to is not there anymore. What it is funny is that the reported error belongs to a DLLs which does not belong to the FP SDK

- could you email me a copy of your dlls? (the ones you are creating)

Regards

Carlos Martinez
    ABB
  • labu
    labu ✭✭
    Options
    Interesting but puzzling:

public TpsViewPicPacPal()
            {
                //
                // Required for Windows Form Designer support
                //
                InitializeComponent();

MyCtrl = new Controller();

This line seens fairly standard and is the first line of my application but it throws the following:

L'exception ABB.Robotics.InternalException s'est produite
      Message="MActhode introuvable : 'ABB.Robotics.Dcl.Jogging ABB.Robotics.Dcl.Jogging.CreateDclJogging()'."
      Source="Dcl.Base"
      ExtendedErrorInformation=" ABB.Robotics.InternalException at AddRef in ABB.Robotics.Controller/SDCCore.cs"
      HResult=-2146232832
      IsHResultValid=false
      Name="ABB.Robotics.InternalException"
      StackTrace:
           A? ABB.Robotics.Dcl.ExceptionHelp.ReThrowException(String objStr, String method, Exception exception, String additionalinfo)
           A? ABB.Robotics.Dcl.ExceptionHelp.GenerateException(String objStr, String method, Exception exception, String additionalinfo)
           A? ABB.Robotics.Dcl.ExceptionHelp.GenerateException(Object obj, String method, Exception exception, String additionalinfo)
           A? ABB.Robotics.Dcl.ExceptionHelp.GenerateException(Object obj, String method, Exception exception)
           A? ABB.Robotics.Controllers.Controller..ctor()
           A? TpsViewPicPacPal.TpsViewPicPacPal..ctor() dans C:ProjetsVS2005Plateforme GTPURAB 5.12TpsViewBottlingview.cs:ligne 53

Any suggestion warmly welcomed

• carlosmtz2000
    Options

Which is the RW version of the system you are testing

Carlos Martinez
    ABB
  • labu
    labu ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Carlos, got it right, been told the robot was upgraded to 5.12 and was not (5.10).Angry

Problem solved. Thanks.Smile