RobotStudio event

Robcad-RobotStudio

Options
Hello Colleagues,
Im Federico Cuadrado from Argentina.
I need know if somebody know a cad-conversor for change .CO ( ROBCAD) to any other format (STP,IGES,CadPart, Rslib).
Thanks for your help.
BR

Comments

• NIKHIL
    Options
    Hi,

You can convert the *.co files to any format which is supported by Robcad by using Robcad Data Export command. It is better to export the data from Robcad itself to achieve a good result by avoiding data loss.
    Regards,
    Nikhil
  • ARFECUA
    Options

Hi NIKHIL, thanks for your quick answer.

The problem is that I donA't have Robcad, this is my problem. Do you know some converter for it?

• NIKHIL
    Options
    Hi,

I do not know about any converter which converts *.co files to any other format other than Robcad. Confused Then let me ask one question to you, where did you get those *.co files ? Is it related to any project ? I mean you can ask the same person to convert the files to the required format by using Robcad itself and send againTongue.
    Regards,
    Nikhil
  • ARFECUA
    Options
    Hi,
    Yes is releated to project, the problem is that I have only the geometries with format .co, this geometries was very old. Is very old documentations. I need a geometrie of servogun "C" and I have only in .co format, this is my problem. IA'm making a simulation of spot welding and I need this geometries for it Angry.

Do you know some place where I can find any geometries of servo guns in .rslib or other format?

Thanks NIKHIL,

BR.
  • Thilbi
    Options
    usually RobotStudio have geometries or libraries includes. I. e. in the directory ../ABB Library/tools/gwt_s1_0.rslib

Thilbi

• ARFECUA
    Options
    Yes Thilbi, thanks, I could made it.
    BR,

Arfecua
  • Leonardo
    Options
    OlA?, estou tentando conseguir arquivos do RobCad *.co ou *.ce, ou como posso converter outros tipos de arquivo para o RobCad ?
  • Hi i need help in Robcad.so i want to know how to apply the kinematic for spot welding gun.
    Please any one know this just tell me the procedure
    vinod

• hello friends,

i'm hakan from turkey,

i'll create a laser cutting simulation with robotstduio but i don't have a tool for this.

if you have a tool that suitable for ,don't hesitate to share because it's very important for me.