RobotStudio event

multisystem reachablity

Options
I have built a multisystem with two robots that one of which clampes welding gun and the other clampes tool.At the beginning,I do not know the proper distance of the two robots ,so I choose a distance that I think OK. Then I create path and when I do "auto configuration" ,there the problem comes. I  check the reachability of all the targets ,and the result is all are not proper.By this time , I know the distance of the two robots are not correct.

So, how do I do next?

And there are more questions about the multisystem : do I need to create tooldata for each robot and how I set the column of the "position X ,Y Z "(in the "Tool Frame")of the tooldata.Dose the reachability question been solved by  changing and modifying the column of the tooldata?

Would anybody help me?Thank you!

Comments

• Henrik Berlin
    Options

The tooldata should reflect the tip of the welding gun. This is the same regardless of working with MultiMove systems or not.

Start by creating a path with at stationary workobject (in the air, close to where you want the "workpiece robot" to hold it.). When that works you can attach the workobject to the other robot ("the workpiece robot"). When you get that to work you can optimize the movement using the MultiMove tool in RobotStudio.
    Henrik Berlin
    ABB