RobotStudio event

ROBOSTUDIO 5.12

Options
I want to know if there is any tutorial which will help me learn the robotsudio.

My knowledge:
I have done a ABB programming course. I have worked on some projects with IRB2400.

I want to use the software to be able to simulate the robot using CAD drawings. That would give me an idea about the cycle time before we quote for any project. Also reduce my Programming effort.

Please provide any information , a tutorial about developing a system using this software and programming it , woul dgive me an idea on how to use the software and then I can build up on that information.

Bharat Suvarna

Comments

• Laro88
    Options
    Take a look at the tutorial videos, they will give you a hint on how to use the RobotStudio environment.

With regards to cad files they can be imported i a lot of ways, however I resolve to the simplest, importing SAT files Smile

Regards

• Where can I find the tutorial video
    Bharat Suvarna
  • Laro88
    Options
    robotstudio.com
    Enter RobotStudio Community( middle right )
    Select Tutorials ( middle right )

Plenty of good videos in there.

Note. There is nothing wrong with the sound of your pc, there is just no voice track on most videos Smile
  • Thank you , I will go thru the tutorial, but if you have any other documents that explains how to smulate a robot picking and placing parts on pallets from a conveyor, that would be great. It would give me an basic idea on how to use the robostudio.
    Bharat Suvarna