RobotStudio event

i dont have 30 days to use Robot studio 5.12.01

Options
This is a School Edition.When I instaled robotWare, Robot Studio and Media pool for track motion in Output window a have this message
Premium level license unavailable (Error[18]: No license code is available for feature 'Premium' on host no-net.). You will still be able to use basic functionality.   l    
so i dont know what to do.
Tanks for any answer for this problem

Comments

• Henrik Berlin
    Options
    Hi,

Trial version is not available for the School Edition. You need to follow the instructions in the Welcome Letter send to you with our delivery of the School Edition to activate your installation.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • JMI
    Options

I have the same problem with version downloaded from ABB website. I try to install it on VMware system and I don't get 30-day trial period. What is the case and how to fix it?

Premium level license unavailable (Failed to lock license feature 'Premium'. Verify that relevant license is installed, and concurrent usage limit is not exceeded.). You will still be able to use basic functionality.
    JMI2010-01-20 09:56:21
  • Henrik Berlin
    Options
    Hi,

The trial period is disabled for virtual machines. The reason is to prevent misuse.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • JMI
    Options

Damn, so I just wasted few hours for nothing :-/

Anyway - for sure it doesn't work under VWware, but I will try Vbox. As far as I remember someone showed me RS running on VBox...

Thanks for info anyway !

UPDATE: With VBox from SUN it seems to work. I got my free 30 days ;-)

I just need to try sth with Robot Application Builder and I dont want to put all that software (RS + VS.net) on my host system....

Regards!

JMI2010-01-20 14:00:56