RobotStudio event

Calling a routine from Screen Maker

Options

If you create a button to call a routine from a custom screen made in Screen Maker, you need to load 3 special modules in order for it to work. The modules are located in the MediapoolRobotwareXXX optionsgtpusdk . There are two parameter files to be loaded; ScreenMakerMMC.cfg and ScreenMakerSYS.cfg. Also a system module (ScreenMaker.sys) needs to be added to the Rapid Program.
This information in not in the manuals.

Comments

• Hi,

I have loaded the 3 special modules and collected my screenmaker project to the controller.

But I did not see any function to call a routine in the button I created.

Can you show me the step please.

Thanks
  • Abhishek PM
    Options
    Hi,

Are you using RunRoutineButton control available in ScreenMaker ? If yes, set the RoutineToCall property specifying which module to be called.

• Thanks for the Info

• [QUOTE=Abhishek PM]Hi,

Are you using RunRoutineButton control available in ScreenMaker ? If yes, set the RoutineToCall property specifying which module to be called.

[/QUOTE]
    when ever I attempt to use this, I get this error:image

Dustin
  • Never mind, I noticed after loading those config files, it threw the robot into a system failure, which I'm guessing caused that error I had there.
    I had to do an I-Start, and I tried using the run routine button without loading those config files first, and it seems to work without any issues.
    Dustin