RobotStudio event

bug, sync between IRC5 and RS

Options
I have had this problem on multiple live IRC5 controllers now, and it is a bit embarassing having a customer looking over ones shoulder, and then having to say "well, I really don't know when RS picks up the changes of the data we just made using the FlexPendant, so lets treat the IRC5 like a MS product and reboot it."

Details
When altering a wobjdata ( obtaining coordinates of a lathe) using flexpendant jogging and 3 points, RS does NOT recognize that the value have changed immediately, the flexpendant does however immediately show the altered values.

Rebooting the IRC5 sometimes helps, other times restarting RS and reopening the online session to the IRC5 gives the new altered variable, however I don't see a pattern. Today nothing helped, RS simply would not show any alterations in the module containing the manipulated wobjdata.
Todays fix, shut everything down (IRC5 and PC), have a cup of coffee, and tell the customer that this never happens with ABB Wink
After starting up again the value was shown correctly in RS.

Is there some crappy file cache in RS (Online) that does not detect that the file has been changed using the FlexPendant?

Things worked out eventually, but it has happened several times on two different IRC5's running 5.12.03 incl. full boot update.