RobotStudio event

Robot,Track and Mechanism

Options

Hi all,

I have created a system with IRB 2400L robot and the track. I'm mounting the robot in inverted position. the track is a customised one. i have imported the robot first and a RTT track. i created a system with it. i changed the task frame of the Robot to its base. Then i changed the track with IRBT 4004 from library.

The robot has to move also in the x and z direction with respect to the track. so i made a mechanism for moving it in z direction. Track will be moving in X direction.

I hav used signal for moving the mechanism to different positions.

I had tried teaching points in 2 ways.

1). Moving the robot, track and the Mechanism to the position.

2). Moving only the robot and the track. But i was unsuccesfull in this.

But in both i'm getting a error called target out if range.

Pls let me know how i'll be able to complete this.

Pls find the attachment of pack n go and a screen shot

Regards,

Jipin

Comments

• jipin.jose
    Options

Hi All,

This problem is solved nw. But i wanted to move the conveyor to a length of 18mts. i'm using 2400L robot. But This robot is supported with RTT track only. the maximum length is 12mts. Because of this eventhough i replace the track from the library to IRBT 18mts, i'm getting only the same 12mts length as travelling only.

Pls suggest some method so that i can use the same robot and do the simulation.

Regards,

Jipin
  • Anders S
    Options
    Hi,
    You can change the joint limits for the track in the Offline Tab. Go to Configuration - Motion -Arm and select the track (axis 7):

Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics