RobotStudio event

Stand Alone Controller Rotation Issues

Options
I have created a XZB(y) stand alone controller and have everything working great except for the B(y) rotational axis rotates my gantry in robot studio 1000X faster than what is shown on the flex pendant.  In the jogging window a .09A? rotation will rotate my gantry 90A?.  I have a feeling this in due to the fact that it thinks it is a linear axis which translate from meters to millimeters (1/1000th) from the MOC file to studio.  I have rotational_move set in the MOC file under transmission but must need to define it as a rotational joint elsewhere.  Any tips on what could be wrong are greatly appreciated!
-Murph

Comments

• Henrik Berlin
    Options
    Hi,

Ensure that you did not misspell the parameter in the MOC, the parameter name should be rotating_move. Please see if that helps.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • Murph
    Options
    Henrik,

I have checked the spelling and it is correct.  I can also confirm that it is recognized by the system due to the fact that in the virtual pendant jogging window the units are displayed in degrees.  Any other suggestions?

Murph
  • Henrik Berlin
    Options
    Please contact your local ABB representative and include an .rspag with your station and a description of your problem. He or she will forward it to us via the official support channel. In that way we can help you direcly by looking at your specific station.

Thanks,

Henrik Berlin
    ABB