RobotStudio event

operating flexpedent

Options
Hi, friends.I have a small problem about flexpedent.
These days I have written two simple programs in flexpedent.Currently have a default program shows,but I now want to use another program ,how to do it.I am confused a day.Confused

Thank you.

Comments

• frpa
    Options
    Hello,
    I am not sure exactly what you mean, but I will try to explain some basic concepts (tasks, programs, modules, routines):

o  An IRC5 controller can run one or several tasks (if you have the multitasking option). In general, if you have only one robot, there is one normal task, and then there may be one or several background tasks. These may be of different tasks with different behaviours (please refer to documentation). Each task can have a program loaded.

o A program is a reference to one or several modules, i.e. you load a program that in turn loads the modules that are included.

o A module is represented by a file that contains code (data, routines and functions).

o A routine or function contains the code that you want to execute. The program always starts at the main routine.

If you want to switch to another program, module, or routine, you can click the buttons at the top of the program editor (Tasks and programs, Modules and routines).

If you want to save the entire controller system configuration with programs you can do a backup. Otherwise, you can save each program individually.

Best regards frpa