RobotStudio event

RobotStudio 5.13 ArcWelding PowerPac [ArcWelding PowerPac]

Hi,

I have installed robotstudio 5.13 to try it and (and the arcwelding powerpac 5.13).

I now have both robotstudio 5.12 and 5.13 as I wanted but only arcwelding powerpac 5.13 (so it doesnt work in 5.12).

Is there a way to install both powerpacs to try things out for a while?

Comments

• another strange bug...

when I create a welding path and then modify external axes values on selection (after selcting some of the points), I can't see all of my external axis in the windows that appears. If i just selection one point and modify on its own then its fine.

• Moved to forum for ArcWelding PowerPac.
    Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • As for the trial period:

The trial period for RobotStudio and PowerPacs are common, i.e. the trial periods starts when 5.13 is installed and ends 30 days later. This holds both for RobotStudio and the PowerPacs. There is currently no way to get a trial period of a PowerPac after the trial of RobotStudio has ended.

For you it means that you will not be able to get a trial for ArcWelding PowerPac 5.12 if your trial for RobotStudio 5.12 has expired.
    Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • I have a real license for Robotstudio and PowerPac. (5.12 anyway)

But when I installed the 5.13 Powerpac it overwrote the 5.12 powerpac. So that when I load 5.12 robotstudio I get the message.

Failed to load ArcWelding PowerPac 5.13.rsaddin 30/04/2010 9:03:39 AM General

In Robotstudio 5.13 it works fine for now (its still in trial until I get my upgraded license key).

• Hi Matt,
    We confirmed this problem. This happens when more than 3 external axes need to be presented. This is a bug and will be fixed at next version.

To solve your prolem for now, you can try RobotStudio basic function:

Regards!