RobotStudio event

RS5.13 synchronize to VC

Options
Hello

In 'Synchronize to VC' dialog there is topic 'WorkObject & Targets' but only workobjects are listed there. It seems that targets are synchronized to same module as paths, even if I define a different default module for targets in RS options. I haven't found a solution to sync targets to different module as paths, so is it possible in RS5.13?

-Osku

Comments

• Henrik Berlin
    Options
    Hi Osku,

Thanks for bringing the problem with the incorrect caption "...& Target" to our attention. Targets are in fact displayed in the Paths section and not together with the workobjects. You can see them if you double-click on the path in which they are referenced, see below.

In the picture above you can also see that the settings defined in RobotStudio Options are used, see settings in the picture below. If you want to change the module for a specific path, or data, you can directly modify that in the sync dialog above.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • osku
    osku ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Henrik!

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't innovative enough to double-click the path name Smile

-Osku
  • Henrik Berlin
    Options
    The caption problem ("WorkObjects & Targets") is fixed in RobotStudio 5.13 with Patch 1, see http://forums.robotstudio.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4009.
    Henrik Berlin
    ABB