RobotStudio event

I dont have 30 days for robot studio 5.13.01

Options
I have just instal new product  Robot Studio 5.13.01 and i dont know why i dont have 30 days trial license. When i start robot studio  in my screen show window with activation please help thanks for any answer

Comments

• graemepaulin
    Options
    Hi,

If you 'select activate later', the activation window should disappear andallow you to use the software for the trial period.

Regards

Graeme
  • pablo07
    Options
    Thanks for the answer but when i select this option, window of activation disappear and when i click on more time icon Robot Studio 5.13.01 I have still activation window
  • carlosmtz2000
    Options

Did you have another RS in that machine before installing this one?

Carlos Martinez
    ABB
  • graemepaulin
    Options
    Have you previously installed version 5.13 and used up the 30 day trial period?

If so upgradeing to 5.13.01 will not give you another 30 days (only major revisions like 5.12 to 5.13).

Regards

Graeme
  • pablo07
    Options
    First i instal new operational system(windows XP) then i instal robot studio 5.13.01
  • pablo07
    Options
    I have just instaled Robot Studio 5.13.01 on another computer and it works. I think that i do something wrong when i instaled  this version on my computer so thanks for everyone how try to help my with solve this problem