RobotStudio event

Loss of Snap Modes

Options

Hello,

I'm having a problem where for certain simulations, I will lose the snap mode ability.  Even if one of the snap mode buttons are depressed, I will not be able to snap to any point on an object (basically, robot studio will select the exact point my mouse cursor was on when I clicked, and not an edge, center or corner of an object that I need).

I will be working on a simulation and randomly, my snap mode functions will no longer work.  It doesn't matter if I restart robot studio or even use another computer to open that simulation, when I reopen that simulation, the snap modes will still not work.

It appears this loss of snap mode bug is saved within that particular station.  This is true because when I go to work on a new simulation, the snap mode functions will once again work.

Does someone know how to re-enable the snap mode functions within a particular station?  My co worker has also experienced this problem, and we've had to just "eye-ball" dimensions and object placements because of this loss of snap mode ability.  This problems exists in both RS 3.1 and 3.2 for me.

Thanks

Comments

• Thomas
    Options

Hi Allan,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Could you please send us an example station where you have this problem?

Make a .zip file of the folder withholding your station and send it to : support_software.serop@se.abb.com

Thomas Andersson
    Support Engineer
    ABB Automation Technologies
    ATMA/RO/AIS