RobotStudio event

How to change the Sensor Data [ArcWelding PowerPac]

Dear sirs,

we have a laser scanner from ServoRobot and would like to change the look ahaed vaule from the sensor (sensor is some cm in front of the torch and the torch follows the correction too late).

I already changed the parameters in the PROC.cfg. Any change here had no effect.

Thank you very much in advance!

Have a nice day,
Peter

Comments

• Hello

Are you sure your torch TCP is correct and also the calibration of the laser is ok? If I understood your problem right, it looks to me that the relation of the laser TCP (laser calibration) and the torch TCP is not correct. I suggest to check the torch TCP and then verify the wobj of the laser calibration plate and then verify the laser calibration itself.

Hope it helps!

-Osku
  • Hi Osku,
    thank you very much for your reply.

We changed the position of the laserScanner (angle and height), so that he could track the profile in a more accurate way ( the data in Weldcom was much better, cause it had less reflections).

Is there any manual or tutorial on how to recalibrate the sensor? In the "ABB Menu LTC" i get an error, so i tried to change the "look ahead" in the System Parameter "Process-> Calibration Instance"
    Thank you ver much for your help,

Yours
    Peter

• Hi Peter

Can you send me your email address as private message? I will send you the manual for the calibration procedure.

-Osku
  • Hello,

i have found the calibration manual. But now we have another problem.
    If i start the calibration setup, the robot scans the plate and says "all joints found correctly". But then the program pointer gets lost.

If i start a real calibration afterwards he starts measuring and ends with the error code:
    50050 "Position out of range"

Thank you very much for your help in advance

• Hi all,

I solved the problem!

The Sys-Parameters were set wrong.

This took quite some time...  :-)

Yours Peter

• Hi Peter!

Good to hear that you solved the problem! Could you please tell us which parameter was set wrong and caused this problem? I'm quite curious about this... :)

-Osku