RobotStudio event

Create system with Track and conveyor

Options
if anyone know how to configure system in Robot Studio with track and conveyor please help me. I create system like commonly we can create seperate system with conveyor-606-1 conveyor tracking and track-option RTT Marathon with IRB 2400 but i did this in one system together. When i configure system i create movable workobject with CNV1. Then i Activate conveyor and track and of course i create path with movable workobject.
When i simulate in situation connect workobject every configurated target become unconigurated. I think that my track doesn t follow with my movable object on conveyor

ALL in all i need help.

Comments

• Anders S
    Options
    Hi,
    Have you looked at the tutorials about conveyor tracking on the community?

Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics
  • Yes I see this tutorial what is more I create now  station with 4 stacjonary robot work on same conveyor so i think that is no problem with configuration like this. But now i try to create system with one movable robot on the track and it must follow by element on the conveyor.
  • Henrik Berlin
    Options

Hi,

Have you defined the parameter "Track conveyor with robot" on the Robot type in the motion configuration? See picture:

See the related extract from the Conveyor tracking application manual.

Ensure that you have defined a joint value for the track. If the parameter "Track_Conveyor_with_Robot" is set to Yes, then the external axis value for the track (eax_1) is interpreted as absolute, if it is set no No, then it is interpreted as relative to the current  conveyor position.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • First i like to say that now it works. About first picture i read this in manual and I used option with YES. But I dont understand what does it mean so i thanks for this explanation. What about external axes position I was so stupid that i programmed additional axes and i forgot value (eax_1).All in all thank you for explained this problem.

PS It is chance to create system with conveyor in separation TASK (example SyncCnv)?