RobotStudio event

Windows refreshment

Options

Hi...

um...as you know, FPSDK has no own graphic designer itself, which means we have to use MS window system tool.. what I want to know is that I made some signals viewer in FP. Using picture box, I imported two kind of picture, one is ON picture, which shows lamp on looking, the other is OFF picture. The problem is a signal is in the system or oppsite, the lamp pictures must work properly in realtime but result is the signal pictures doesn't work with realtime. Just it works with page screen change such as click other page and then back to signal viewer page.

So...how do I solve this problem..?? isn't any method realtime screen refreshment?? or should I fine other methods??

Best & Kind Regards,
spaik

Comments

• spaik
    Options

In my opinion, if I use refresh method, what is effect on memory?? I mean every object (these show graphical indicator) includes refresh method, is any memory problem occuring? such as memory overflow or somthing like this...

spaik38583,4772569444
    Best & Kind Regards,
    spaik
  • labu
    labu ✭✭
    Options

Hi,

If you are trying to change picture based on a signalchange event, do not forget to invoke the event in the right thread (as stated in the documentation) and then you should invalidate your control graphics in order to force a new paint.

I suppose refresh is the VB equivalent for invalidate, if so I do not see any issue to refresh the picture as I suppose it is a fairly small one of the size of the lamp.

Best Regards,

Laurent

• spaik
    Options
    Could you please show me the way how to do it in C#??
    Best & Kind Regards,
    spaik