RobotStudio event

Deployment of ASP.Net Webforms

Options

Hi All,

I am in need to deploy a Webform which includes robot communication on a target machine.

I am currently testing a webfrom which contains a label which is refreshed with a rapiddata at load event.

This page works fine on my developpment machine but fails on the target showing the following message.

Note that my bin in the web project directory contains all the dlls in ControllerAPI

ABB.Robotics.dll

ABB.Robotics.Controllers.dll

AdaptNative.dll

This is the report I am getting when calling the page.

Could it be something with IIS or .Net settings?

Server Error in '/WebSite' Application.

Exception of type System.Exception was thrown.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Exception of type System.Exception was thrown.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Stack Trace:

[Exception: Exception of type System.Exception was thrown.]
Adapters.HelperFactory<IRobCtrlInfo>.CreateInitComInstance(HelperFactory<IRobCtrlInfo>* ) +222
Adapters.Netscan.get_CtrlInfo() +155
Adapters.Netscan.Scan() +79
ABB.Robotics.Controllers.Discovery.NetworkScanner.Scan() +30
PackWeb.WebForm1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:inetpubwwwrootpackwebwebform1.aspx.cs:31
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Any help warmly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Laurent