RobotStudio event

Webware.sys Error [WebWare Server]

Options

Hello,

A question regarding the same robot which experiences the fatal system error crash while our backups are trying to execute...I've tried to work around this by using the WebWare.sys file system . According to everything I've read, once this module is loaded, and the variable "ww_BackupOK" is set to false, the server should not be able to execute a backup. This however does not seem to be the case. While the variable was set to False, and the robot program was stopped and in automatic mode, I tried to execute a backup and it went through.. Here again is all the robot information, notice the addition of the WebWare.sys file and WW_Backup.sys file I wrote to stop the robot at a specific time in order to execute the backup.Again, we are using Webware version 3.000.0100. Backup content in Interlink Configurator is set to "Ramdisk". I'm looking to find out why it allows the backup to proceed, I'm trying to prevent the backup from running at any given time and place in the program, hence avoiding the backup running during the TPReadFK function execution. We desperately need to solve this problem so any help would be greatly appreciated.

#

# Generated backup file, do not edit.

#

# Originally at: /hd0a/FL_ABB8/BACKUP/BAK082205RKA

# 2005-08-22 18:26:56

#

>>SYSTEM_ID:

44-21671

>>PRODUCTS_ID:

3HAC6811-2.13 768 System Pack 4.0

Irb 4400L/30

Calib. Pendelum RAPID

FactoryWare Communication

Advanced Functions

>>ROBOT_TYPE:

4400L/30 M2000

>>HOME:

All public files and directories

>>SYSPAR:

SYS.cfg

SIO.cfg

EIO.cfg

MOC.cfg

PROC.cfg

MMC.cfg

>>TASK0: (MAIN)

PROGMOD/MAINLINE.mod @ HOME:/backup/mod081205rka/mainline.mod

SYSMOD/USER.sys @ home:/backup/rapid/task0/sysmod/user.sys

SYSMOD/VARS.sys @ HOME:/backup/mod081205rka/vars.sys

SYSMOD/WW_Backup.sys @ HOME:/backup/mod082205rk/ww_backup.sys

SYSMOD/MANUAL.sys @ home:/backup/rapid/task0/sysmod/manual.sys

SYSMOD/LIBARY.sys @ home:/backup/rapid/task0/sysmod/libary.sys

SYSMOD/WEBWARE.sys @ HOME:/backup/mod081205rka/webware.sys

>>EOF:

ANY help would be greatly appreciated..ABB here in Canada has been of little use and I need some answers soon!

Thank you kindly for your time,

Cheers,

R.K.

Rusty_K38595,9891435185