RobotStudio event

Please help me!About PC sdk!

Options
Hello everybody!
I am a beginner.I  have a question about developing the pcsdk application.I use the C # language.I Want to develop a program to control the robot through the network. I've seen Using the PC SDK chapter in User's Guide.But I still do not understand.First of all I have  loged on the controller,Then I hope the robot joging.For example I click a button in the application (button1),It implements the functions of the robot arm move some distance to the left(or rotate axis1 An angle). How can I send commands to the controller through the network.How to program with C #?Perhaps this is very simple,But  a little bit difficult to understand for me.CryPlease give me a programming example.Just a simple example. Thank you very much! 

Comments

• Hi yuanlei,

in order to develop PC SDK applications you need to be somewhat familiar with C# programming. If you are new to C# I recommnd that you search the internet for C# resources. There are a couple of very basic PC SDK C# samples projects in the PC SDK 5.13 folder on your computer. Extract the file CapiDev.zip. If you are using Visual Studio 2008 or 2010, the projects will be converted automatically when opened. (They are in VS2005 format).

Can you maybe describe more what you would like to see in the example you are looking for?

Best Regards, Niklas Skoglund
    ABB Robotics

Developer Center
    RobotStudio Blog
  • Hi Niklas,
    First of all, thank you for your help.I'm sorry that my English is very bad,so I did not make you know what I mean.Follow your advice, I read that folder ??^CapiDev.zip??%.I also had learned some knowledge about the c# language,and I had programed some code.

The following is the code of the move button.When I click the move button,I hope the robot can move.How can I do it?With a task object? I have no idear. Could you help me?If I can understand this problem,I will be much easer in the following. Wait good news from you.
          private void BtnMove_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                try
                {
                    if (controller.OperatingMode == ControllerOperatingMode.Auto)
                    {
                        //How should I write the code to make the robot move
                    }

}

catch (System.Exception ex)
                {

}
            }

• Is it possible to jog the robot from the PC SDK application?
    Or i want to move the robot based on user input .For example,user input (10,15,20),then push  goto button ,robot go to this target and stop. please help how can i do this?
  • mcfurki
    Options
    it is possible. you must define a persistent register p10 on rapid program.you can read coordinates and change them.